Halo ODST > ODST Fan Fiction

My Story (Name needed)

<< < (7/7)

odst glitcher:

--- Quote from: Hornet 416 on January 20, 2010, 20:40:53 ---Part 8 will be soon constructed, Sorry for the Delay

--- End quote ---

hurrys up

Vandal:
Part 8
(Spartan M05, Floria and the ODSTs enter the Comm Room)
Lord Hood: So these are the soldiers you wish to transfer to Arcadia and Earth?
Captain: Yes Lord Hood.
Lord Hood: So your plan is...
Spartan M05: In the brief moment that Prof. Anders saw the Relic secrets two planets were specified, Arcadia and Earth, In which we believe may hold some secrets about this war.
Lord Hood: Earth is our motherland, Most secrets aren't secret but I see you're serious about your business, I'll tell General Reves to let you through without any probl---
(Navigations Officer Presley rushes into Comm Room)
Captain: Presley, There must be good reason for this.
Navigator Presley (Human): There is sir, A vessel appeared on our radars but there isn't any sign of life from our probes but two of the probes were destroyed soon after entering the vessel.
Floria: It would seem appropriate to scan this vessel before leaving to investigate Arcadia and Earth.
(Lord Hood leaves Commlink)
Captain: You have 6 Hours before you go on your mission, Officer Floria, I advise you stay on board this ship.
Floria: I can protect myself Captain, (Put's on protective helmet) I expected you to know that by now.

(14 HEV Pods launch at unknown vessel, As they sweep past the front a name is slightly visible, Journey's End)

Andrew: This ship's name and that weird talk when we were on the HarBringer creeps me out.
Joseph: Andrew, There is no way this ship is anyhow related to that silly talk.
Andrew: Just sayin', Next time don't take me on one of these missions.
Spartan M05: We're almost in the Hangar, Pop hatches outside Hangar and use jetpacks to get on board, Don't fly into a ventilation shaft.
Natalie: What if we do?
Spartan M05: We want to stay together, Something about this ship feels wrong... Very very wrong.
Steven: The stench is what is wrong mate.
Spartan M05: Not the stench, Just something about it.

Part 8, After 120 Days without a post.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version