Author Topic: District 01...  (Read 3021 times)

Scatcycle

• SGP Moderator
  • swag
    • View Profile
District 01...
« on: January 17, 2010, 04:51:19 »
Has anyone gotten into this? I think we should try if we havent.
I feel it

ColdGlider

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • GruntsPajamas.com
Re: District 01...
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2010, 05:58:30 »
Everyone who has played Coastal Highway has.
 :)
::o:-:-:o:-:o:o:o:oo:oo:-:oooooo:o:ooooooo:ooo:oooo:-:oooooo:o:ooooooo::

Scatcycle

• SGP Moderator
  • swag
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2010, 21:37:12 »
LOl i know that... but in mombasa streets. Im willing to do it right now if anyones on.
I feel it

VsH Tepec Fett

• SGP Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Halocreation : French Glitchers Community
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2010, 11:00:48 »
In fact, we actually have the proof that it's impossible : friend of mine who has a devkit look very deep in ODST datas and saw that there were effectively 10 districts in New Mombasa Streets (0 to 9), but 3 of them were just unaccessible through "New Mombasa Streets" mission.

So why are they still here, and why didn't they just "deleted" them ?

Maybe there is a way to find, but we're quite sure that they aren't "unlockable" during the game without some specific material, like Devkit or other.

But, we can say that, during Coastal Highway mission, district 01 is special : in fact, the invisible ceiling is very close to the ground, and the accessible streets are downer than the others in this district ; i don't know if you use that expression, but this is quite like a "basin" , and that's why we can't go on the blue barriers.

Tepec
« Last Edit: January 29, 2010, 11:40:37 by VsH Tepec Fett »

Scatcycle

• SGP Moderator
  • swag
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2010, 03:03:48 »
maybe if we went underground... I remember in halo 1 you could force yourselve to fly underground with ought dying. It might work in odst. But I think they fixed the bug. In the old halo games, in some places there was that barrier, the jesus barrier. You could float on it, and while you did, it was like you were falling. You gained fall speed every second. Then you have to move off, and you immediate woosh down and hit your teammate through the ground. You die, but they survive underground. But in odst they fixed the falling every second makes you go faster rule, so we have to think of a way to fly down super hard with ought dying. Hmm...
I feel it

Pulse Cloud

• SGP Moderator
  • The pickle-shooting Cannon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2010, 03:14:14 »
maybe if we went underground... I remember in halo 1 you could force yourselve yourself to fly underground with ought without dying. It might work in odst. But I think they fixed the bug. In the old halo games, in some places there was that barrier, the jesus barrier. You could float on it, and while you did, it was like you were falling. You gained fall speed every second. Then you have to move off, and you immediate woosh down and hit your teammate through the ground. You die, but they survive underground. But in odst they fixed the falling every second makes you go faster rule, so we have to think of a way to fly down super hard with ought without dying. Hmm...

Fixed so you could learn how to write those words. Phrase formation could be improved, but I'll leave that to you. :) Please, don't take this as an insult to your intelligence.
I am tree.

Scatcycle

• SGP Moderator
  • swag
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2010, 05:01:12 »
Those pesky "without"s and "yourself"s.  :D
I feel it