Author Topic: you can (probably!) get on top of a phantom on LP  (Read 1941 times)

odst glitcher

• founder of the AR and zombie elites
    • View Profile
you can (probably!) get on top of a phantom on LP
« on: January 17, 2010, 17:10:31 »
playing a match of firefight on lost platoon and drove over to the far chopper spawn i can try and draw a map

wraith spawn-------chopper spawn
]
]
]--------------warthog spawn
]-------------building
]--------------------------------character spawn
]--------------character spawn
]chopper spawn--------wraith spawn

yeah i know it`s crappy but hopefully you get what i mean well i drove straight at the phantom and noticed it is low enough for us to grenade jump off the warthog and hopefully get on top of it i failed many times because it was with a friend and we weren`t trying to glitch but we could probably get on it and maybe get out the map
« Last Edit: January 17, 2010, 17:21:40 by ColdGlider »
who are you and why are you looking at my profile

ColdGlider

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • GruntsPajamas.com
Re: you can (probably!) get on top of a phantom on LP
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2010, 17:30:06 »
I like your map!  It worked for me, since I'm pretty familiar with LP.

This would make two ways to get out of LP, since you already provided a video on how to break the invisible wall with a warthog and mongoose-flip on top of the encircling wall to get out of the map.  (I think you're still the only one who has accomplished this here!)

I changed the topic's name since you didn't actually prove that you could get on the Phantom.  This is actually a Theorizers post until we do prove it... so topic moved as well.

You should set a date and post party details over here in Fireteams.  Maybe people will sign up to help you!  If the time is right for me, I'd love to help.

::o:-:-:o:-:o:o:o:oo:oo:-:oooooo:o:ooooooo:ooo:oooo:-:oooooo:o:ooooooo::

Imppa

• SGP Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2010, 18:36:58 »
Didn't you already got out of the map, when you found the AR there?
And I think the phantoms are just over the barrier, so that you can't...But barriers have been broken before, so why not now?
Den glider in, Den glider in, Den glider in i mål igen...

odst glitcher

• founder of the AR and zombie elites
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2010, 18:42:58 »
Didn't you already got out of the map, when you found the AR there?
And I think the phantoms are just over the barrier, so that you can't...But barriers have been broken before, so why not now?

the phantom goes under the the barrier making it so you can jump onto it and yes i know i already found a way out but i haven`t been able to do it for ages since i haven`t tried for a very long time but if we could get out with a phantom we could probably get to the start of the level and dodge all them nasty death barriers it would make it quicker if it can be accomplished

BTW thanks CG i`ve been hyper all day after doing really good on MW2 and getting very good screenies in odst i usually work alone and mostly offline because when attempting to do a glitch with a buddy over XBL on halo 2 only 2 worked the others seemed patched but when i quit and done them on local they worked perfectly fine
who are you and why are you looking at my profile