Author Topic: PROJECT BLACK: by Enigma Co produced by: Imppa  (Read 1653 times)

EnigmaBiz

• Sphinx Grand Pharaoh
  • Sphinx Grand Pharaoh
    • View Profile
PROJECT BLACK: by Enigma Co produced by: Imppa
« on: January 21, 2010, 22:44:51 »
The EverTin, a Covenant Scout ship, hovers over the planet of Hexalune. The ship remained behind from the Main Fleet, after it had decimated every living thing on the planet. The only survivors were taken aboard the EverTin: 3 scientist, 1 civilian and an android. Currently the scientist are held in a cell, the android memory banks are being uploaded to the ships computer and the civilian is being interrogated with the help of an engineer. The human civilian is on a square-shaped metal table suspended in midair, and the engineers tentacles are placed in strategic locations around his skull. A large monitor is displayed behind them. The interrogator sits and reviews the monitor which displays the humans memories. The lead science officer steps in.

Melk the interrogator: Move backward!!....Again, Again!!! This makes no sense, why does this human have no memories of the past? Thal!, this engineer is defective!
Thal: Melk, with all do respect, The issue is between the monitor and your seat.
Melk : I don't have time for this! This man is obviously their leader and must have information or great value-
Thal: Why would you think that?
Melk: Look at the markings all over his body, they are similar to our armor's. Even you saw how the others tried to protect him. Even if he isn't the leader....he is....still an interest.
Thal: Perhaps, but I am more interested in the human looking machine, it may hold more usable information.

Thal thinks to himself for a moment. It could be very beneficial, I might actually be able to replicate it. HA! An army of humanoid at my disposal...And Me, their MASTER..No more 'Thal fix this, Thal clean this, Thal! Thal! THAL!!!'

Melk: THAL! Daydreaming?! Idiot! We have work to do! Engineer, wake the human! I've grown tired of this indirect approach.
Thal: WAIT! shouldn't I call  the Twins?!
Melk:  No!  I don't need those brutes in here! Idiots would probably kill him...Make sure the door is sealed. Xeen would have my head if he knew I was about too wake the human, you know how he is about security.
Thal: Door is secured. Engineer..wake him....

Meanwhile in the engineering bay...

The android memory flows though the convents computers...´
>>OPEN FILE [Hex.history]
>>TEXT BEGIN
     Hexaluna was the fourteenth successful terraforming of a once uninhabitable planet. Where once was hosting mostly scientist long with a small colonely of civilians (Population 75,902) The planet it self, gives off a haunting white hue. looking from space it appears as if it is a star, which provided excellent cover for unwanted guest. The scientist stationed here have been working with a mineral indigenous to Hexaluna, the mineral is now know as Xuna [Zoo-Na]and holds many different application for the military. Testing of Xuna has been on going since the first colonies arrived 25 years ago. Dr. Edwin was the senior scientist and headed up all projects relating to Xuna. Two years ago Dr. Edwin started PROJECT: OPERATION BLACK. The concept was Xuna and it military applications. Unfortunately, Xuna was more enigmatic than he had originally expected, and the results were less then stellar. Commander Georgeo, the one funding  the Doctors research was very displeased and pulled the plug. Dr. Edwin decided to continue the project. He didn't advise the scientists about the cancellation, in fear they would leave or simply stop assisting. The doctor came to the idea of adding Xuna to human DNA, thus was born --
>>ERROR>>INSUFFICIENT MEMORY>>TEXT END

The Engineer removes its tentacles from the human..

Melk: Human?
Human: ..ugh..*cough*..err..

The human leans to the side of the table vomiting goo and blood. His head is throbbing as if he had an extremely good time last night. Unfortunately, that's not the case. Thal backs up to the door and Melk raises from his seat to greet the human.

Melk: It's a little intrusive, but engineers have a way of getting information that torturing simply cant produce...I am sure you and I can be of help to each other. oh, how I ramble...My name is Melk, and this is Thal. And you are?

Human:....Wha..? *sniff*...ahg..I...( the human is confused )

Melk: I apologize, you must be thirsty..Thal, fetch some water.
Thal: But..
Melk: NOW!

Thal exits the room..

The human surveys it's surroundings..

Human: ARHHH....IT HURTS...My Hea...
The humans thoughts became clear for a moment..
*[]ANALYZING[] Room 14x20....2 exit points, Air shaft 1.5x1.5, South door SECURED*.....
Human: ..Who said that?!
Melk:Who are you? What can you tell me of your occupation on Hexaluna?
*[]WEAPONS[]...> NONE.*
*[]ENEMIES[] 2, scanning...[ELITE]1 [OTHER[DATA INSUFFICIENT]] 1*
The Human thinks to himself..What's wrong with me?...Who are you?

In the prisoners' cell..

Vincent: This is taking too long..
HayRoll: Naw, wez still got time, as long as dey wont wake 'em up.
Dome:...If these bastards even knew half about the shit storm that was about to go off...

A shadowed figure in a cell above tries to get their attention.
*Psss*
Unknown: You're not..Scientists?...

Dome: I would strongly suggest you watch your words...
Unknown: I mean no disrespect. I am merely intrested.
HayRoll: Whyz you in here bughead?
Unknown: My name is Giltrevon, and to answer your question, I am... I was the ships captain.
HayRoll: Dis ship's?
Giltrevon: Yes.
Dome: 'The hell?! Were you locked up for being crazy?
Vincent: Hold up Dome. Gliken, how well do you know the ship? Armaments? Weapons? How many crew members?
Dome: You buying this shit?!
Vincent: Dome! Shut it.
Giltrevon: During the attack, I failed to comply with a profits direct order...no survivors. As soon as you were brought aboard I was relieved of my command. Xeen is now the captain, although I am unsure why he has decided to keep you all alive...
Vincent: I couldn't care less. I need Intel, not your life story.
Giltrevon: Intel?...Wart wart wart.. I can't imagine that being of any help to you...
Dome: Ha ha ha..Vin, you mind if I kill him first?!

HayRoll crouches near the cell door and begins fiddling with it.

Giltrevon: Don't bother with the cell door...or your empty threats.
*Klik*
HayRoll: Darrr, she is open and ready...just howz I like em.
Giltrevon: ...Maybe we will work something out...?
Dome: Vin give me this one...Come on..

Vincent, Dome and Hayroll walk up a flight of steps to meet their cellmate.

Giltrevon: I...I am quite sure we...could come to some sort of...agreement?
« Last Edit: January 31, 2010, 03:03:53 by EnigmaBiz2 »

Imppa

• SGP Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: PROJECT BLACK: by Enigma Co produced by: Immpa
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2010, 22:57:10 »
Maybe I should just change my GT to Immpa, and there would be a lot less of typos like this... :P :laugh:
EDIT: Thanx for the fix.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2010, 09:53:12 by Imppa »
Den glider in, Den glider in, Den glider in i mål igen...

EnigmaBiz

• Sphinx Grand Pharaoh
  • Sphinx Grand Pharaoh
    • View Profile
Re: PROJECT BLACK: by Enigma Co produced by: Imppa
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2010, 22:59:06 »
UPDATED

EnigmaBiz

• Sphinx Grand Pharaoh
  • Sphinx Grand Pharaoh
    • View Profile
Re: PROJECT BLACK: by Enigma Co produced by: Imppa