Author Topic: SGP: New way out of mombasa streets ON foot  (Read 2477 times)

Scatcycle

• SGP Moderator
  • swag
    • View Profile
SGP: New way out of mombasa streets ON foot
« on: January 24, 2010, 02:21:49 »
A while back me and odst glitcher found a way to get out of Mombasa streets and onto the buildings near the uplift reserve flashback, ABOVE the barrier on foot. Its possible, but hard. Near the CM:UR flashback object there is a blue shield door. You can elevator over it with 2 people.

Once you elevator up, you end up on top of the shield door. Have the guy who is still back on the ground kill himself. He will spawn up in the air floating almost jesuslike, right above the barrier. Now the person who is floating must float over to this ledge thing with shafts. Then have th e guy on top of the shield door kill himselve. He should spawn right on the ledge with the shafts. By now your above the barrier, but theres no way to get up. Slowly make your way to the end of the ledge. There should be another super small ledge thats amazingly hard to get onto. You both have to slowly get on, move to the corner of it, and double jump up and onto the roofs. Now you are free to roam Mombasas roofs withought barriers! I will provide pics soon.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2010, 02:40:35 by Scatcycle »
I feel it

Imppa

• SGP Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: SGP: New way out of mombasa streets ON foot
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2010, 08:54:49 »
I remember HaloCreation [Tepec] doing something similiar to this, but they used the Mongoose jump to do it...So I guess it's partly a new thing! :) Nice!
Den glider in, Den glider in, Den glider in i mål igen...

odst glitcher

• founder of the AR and zombie elites
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2010, 15:41:36 »
I remember HaloCreation [Tepec] doing something similiar to this, but they used the Mongoose jump to do it...So I guess it's partly a new thing! :) Nice!

i`m pretty sure i seen this on youtube and was thinking of doing it with scatcycle sorry but already found  :( we can still use it though to explore the roofs

scatcyclce my bro received that message and yes i will add you again i blocked you because it was getting annoying with tons of invites(whats even worse is that when we do something you think we found it when usually it was just me doing the glitch i saw on youtube) we should try and get up and then get my guest to load the sectors for ultimate exploration  :)
who are you and why are you looking at my profile

Scatcycle

• SGP Moderator
  • swag
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2010, 16:27:14 »
hm... ok. When you go on want to try going up there again? BTW guys im in the engineer place where theres one Y glyph with two normal glyphs and a superintendant head on the top and the enginners are going crazy. There growling and grunting and all that stuff.
I feel it