Author Topic: NEW firefight glitch found =D proofz  (Read 3019 times)

odst glitcher

• founder of the AR and zombie elites
    • View Profile
Re: NEW firefight glitch found =D proofz
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2010, 19:32:05 »
From the ghost, or the barrier? I think on crater you might not die, because we've gotten out of crater before withought dying. That hallway is just one more space outside.
From the barrier: I was sitting in a ghost too. I suppose there's a death barrier right behind it.

yes there is but only on firefight i got past that barrier on coastal highway and the only deathes were betrayals we should try and get through the ONI alpha site one
Wha? There are no such barriers in Campaign anywhere. How could you get trough one?

play on coastal highway and get to the ending notice how you wont be able to get back to where the oliphant is that my friend is called a barrier
who are you and why are you looking at my profile

Imppa

• SGP Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2010, 20:09:40 »
Yes well, I was talking about the ones on Firefight. The blue ones, ya know? (No, not the big ones, the ones on the doors!) Do the Campaign barriers even have Death Barriers behind them?
Den glider in, Den glider in, Den glider in i mål igen...

odst glitcher

• founder of the AR and zombie elites
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2010, 21:55:53 »
Yes well, I was talking about the ones on Firefight. The blue ones, ya know? (No, not the big ones, the ones on the doors!) Do the Campaign barriers even have Death Barriers behind them?

none that i`ve seen but that`s probably because the only two i`ve found are the on ONI alpha site and coastal highway
who are you and why are you looking at my profile

Scatcycle

• SGP Moderator
  • swag
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2010, 23:01:11 »
There are lots in campaign. Like oni alpha site.
I feel it