Halo ODST > SGP Task Force: Arkive

SGP: Graphic Design - Superintendent Facial Expressions - Total = 8!

(1/2) > >>

ColdGlider:
Previously it had been assumed there were only six facial expression icons for the Superintendent.  While playing through Data Hive and watching the same cut scene from which I pulled the hex patterns (http://www.gruntspajamas.com/forum/index.php?topic=4.msg4#msg4) I noticed that the icon for the Super was quickly and erratically animating.  Conceptually, he was being shut down.  To depict this, two additional icons were revealed:

This brings us to a total of eight, including the previous six we're already familiar with:

What's interesting is that after the shutdown sequence, the Super's icon holds at the "sleeping" one:   instead of the "dead" one:  

Are we to infer that the Super isn't completely down for the count at this point after all?

Omeganuepsilon:
Excellent.

I'm getting sick of NM streets(and not being able to figure anything out), I'm going to go through data hive myself and poke around.  Several other people have mentioned that they've seen XX or YY there.

Kenji:
I would like to bring this to your attention. I had scratch made the 8 expressions and posted them in one of the image threads around here... Everyone has probably already seen them but.... Just letting you know!

ColdGlider:
I saw them, Kenj... just haven't gotten to them, yet!  You saw how much backlog I sorted out yesterday though, right?  *sigh*  So much to do- it's great, though!!!

Anyhow- very nice work on those!  I can integrate them into the forum.  It's on the "to do" list.  With the many other things... :P

EnigmaBiz:
Before I forget.. I wanted to point out that, as far as Glyph's we have only found 3 variations of the 8. Is there more?

The plot thickens..

DUN DON DUNNN  :'( :P :-[ :) >:( :( ;) :o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version