Halo ODST > SGP Task Force: Arkive

SGP: Video on Zombielites

(1/4) > >>

Scatcycle:
*I couldn't really find a good place to put this so i put it here. Moderators feel free to move this*

I am thinking of making a video showing Zombielites, how its done, and strange things about it. I dont have a capture card, so I think Redearth may be able to help me there, but i might just use my render minutes. If anyone wants to help make this then just send me a message and we can get somewhere with this. If you think anything should be covered just tell me, and i'll (or Redearth, thank you) get it on film for people tuning in to the SGP or just for your sake.

Imppa:
Do it. (Your best of the three threads you made today, btw.)

Pulse Cloud:
I believe this is essential for the Zombielites FAQ. I hope you (plural) finish it someday. :)

Scatcycle:
I can probly have it done by the weekend after this weekend if i try.

I might also need help to speed through and do the zombielites fast with me, so Redearth doesnt have to spend 20 minutes to fast forward through videos.

Scatcycle:
My video is going really well, i have alot of it done (im doing more then zombielites but i'll have a seperate video just for zombielites) but im gonna have trouble finding a way to put it on here... i DONT want to use youtube...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version