Author Topic: oliphant flipped *NOT FOUND BY ME*  (Read 1295 times)

odst glitcher

• founder of the AR and zombie elites
    • View Profile
oliphant flipped *NOT FOUND BY ME*
« on: April 07, 2010, 20:15:04 »
ok quite a while ago some guy posted that his xbox had been stolen and is now being used for boosting being curious i took a look at the guys service record and found this vid

http://www.bungie.net/Online/Halo3UserContentDetails.aspx?h3fileid=97635916

i got curious and checked  his fileshare for pics and voila i got one

http://www.bungie.net/Online/Halo3UserContentDetails.aspx?h3fileid=95751089

i downloaded the vid and it was no mod dare drove into a truck which then flipped the oliphant sadly though none of them noticed until the oliphant had teleported back up.i attempted to try it but never got it done
who are you and why are you looking at my profile

Scatcycle

• SGP Moderator
  • swag
    • View Profile
Re: oliphant flipped *NOT FOUND BY ME*
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2010, 20:26:06 »
Me and imppa need to show u something glitcher. Its awesome. Friend request me and i'll show u. We got into teh olpihant!
I feel it

Imppa

• SGP Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2010, 08:25:32 »
Me and imppa need to show u something glitcher. Its awesome. Friend request me and i'll show u. We got into teh olpihant!
Meh. If I just remember right, yes, we did get into it, but just in ways of glitching, we could not drive it or anything. But it was a cool glitch, maybe something could be worked out from it. :P
Den glider in, Den glider in, Den glider in i mål igen...

odst glitcher

• founder of the AR and zombie elites
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2010, 13:51:07 »
Meh. If I just remember right, yes, we did get into it, but just in ways of glitching, we could not drive it or anything. But it was a cool glitch, maybe something could be worked out from it. :P

fine if i can find it my rooms a mess and i`ve been playing way too much L4D2 survival seriously it`s getting addicting :0

but can you techniquelly explain what you mean by getting inside it as in you could walk in it or stuff because i`v got inside it before but i was trapped and it was practicly nothing
who are you and why are you looking at my profile

Scatcycle

• SGP Moderator
  • swag
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2010, 16:35:48 »
well, first, you jump in the worthog real quick then shoot dare. She should fall out (lol) and she is wearing the odst helmet (lol). Then you stand a bit in front of the truck and it teleports up and your inside it!
I feel it