Author Topic: Screen Shot's Please  (Read 2234 times)

EnigmaBiz

• Sphinx Grand Pharaoh
  • Sphinx Grand Pharaoh
    • View Profile
Screen Shot's Please
« on: May 05, 2010, 12:18:03 »
We know all the MP maps are from campaign so maybe we can get a leg up on secrets and such by documenting and taking pix of objects/ desktops/ weapons. Lets start clicking and building our Gallery along with speculation..Also If you see members online let em know we are up and running.

ColdGlider

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • GruntsPajamas.com
Re: Screen Shot's Please
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2010, 12:02:15 »
Attached is the high res version of the first photo.  Great job, Enigma.  This find is a direct cousin to the ONI Memorial in ODST.  The Arkaeologist should be able to fill us in on details related to the books.

Ark?
::o:-:-:o:-:o:o:o:oo:oo:-:oooooo:o:ooooooo:ooo:oooo:-:oooooo:o:ooooooo::

EnigmaBiz

• Sphinx Grand Pharaoh
  • Sphinx Grand Pharaoh
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2010, 20:37:52 »
I think my new replies button is broken...only saw this by looking at the topics.. :-[

Dunder Moose

• SGP Moderator
  • Gherjsz<GP
    • View Profile
    • Rockblog
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2010, 17:31:55 »
Well the NOYFB in the top right corner of the plaque is an egg.

None Of Your Fraggin' Business.  Is it just for fun or is this an indication that we should make it our business?
::0:-:-:0:-:0:0:0:-:000000:-:0000000:-:0000:00:0:0:0:00:00:000:0::

The Arkaeologist

• SGP Moderator
  • Those lions look awfully familiar....
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2010, 19:00:15 »
My story knowledge is a bit rusty at the moment but I don't recall any references to Guardian Lance in the novels.  The Halopedia seems to confirm that this is new Reach-related lore.  (Nice job, Enigma.)  As for Jericho VII, this is the site of the opening of the novel, The Fall of Reach.  Following a mission with Blue Team in 2535, John-117 witnesses the glassing of the planet, which is in the Lambda Serpentis System (hence the lambda symbol and the word 'SER' also noted on the plaque).  So...the referenced operation occurred on the planet post-glassing.  Another admittedly thin connection to Reach is the fact that many of the Spartan-III recruits - and we are playing as a Spartan III in Reach - are orphans of planets such as Jericho VII.  For the interested, Bungie has released some new info on the in-game characters.

And yeah, Jericho, and Jericho VII at that....Those Bungie people sure do love their Bible references.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2010, 16:37:33 by The Arkaeologist »

CIA391

• Caps are cool I'm wearing one now.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2010, 18:28:05 »
All SwordBase Screens
I hope this help's all ten screens.
A frog once said if you read this you'll die but how would he know you'll die. He's a frog and frogs can't talk. Who would listen to this frog. So to read this he just wasted your life for a few minutes meaning you are closer to dying anyway so the frog was telling the truth but frogs can't talk?

EnigmaBiz

• Sphinx Grand Pharaoh
  • Sphinx Grand Pharaoh
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2010, 20:33:30 »
Good job CIA!!

Dunder Moose

• SGP Moderator
  • Gherjsz<GP
    • View Profile
    • Rockblog
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2010, 13:16:48 »
Okay, so here are some images with circles, arcs, and round bits. I noticed that the DP3609 machines that have a shotcode on the front plate also have a smaller one near the ground so first is the low shotcode (which may very well be identical.)

Second is a System Control bit from one of those startrekky screens. Notice the circular symbol on the right. Have we seen that before?

Finally we have a weird bit under the handle for an oven (and it's repeated on a washing machine next to it in powerstation) Is it just a complicated release lever?  Or might it reference something on the shotcode? The angles and arcs seem similar, especially at the bottom right.

::0:-:-:0:-:0:0:0:-:000000:-:0000000:-:0000:00:0:0:0:00:00:000:0::