Halo ODST > ODST General Discussion

Anyone still hunting?

(1/6) > >>

twiztid42O:
Hi everyone im new to the forum,but im pretty up to date on the odst sgp itself,does anybody still play odst and investigate?if anyone is doing any exploring or anything add me on xbl my gt is:twiztid42O im always up for some mystery hunting,thanks and good hunting!

(an o at the end of 42 not a zero)

Imppa:
wow, a new member who is NOT a spam bot. :D Welcome 'board!

twiztid42O:
Nope im not a spam bot lol,and thanks.

ColdGlider:
Welcome, Twiz!  Thanks for joining us!

The short answer to your question is "yes!" 

As you may have seen, we have been spending most of our time reorganizing the site.  Please bear with us while we do crazy things like test new forum themes and slowly, painfully, build a website.  We've also been having a big discussion about our name and "brand".

While we've been doing all of this, actually getting into the game to "do what we do" has been sort of a luxury... at least for me.  I'm looking to set my feet back into the New Mombasa streets ASAP, though.  There are a lot of loose ends to tie up.

I see the "wait time" between now and the release of Reach as the perfect time to do this. 

You can always begin your own project here and attempt to enlist help from other members.  In the heydey of ODST, this was going on a lot. 

If you'd rather focus your hunting efforts on an existing project that we're trying to complete, check out the ODST WIP board.
There are three guides currently "In Progress" that we need help with:

* The Ultimate Glyph Guide
* The Cinematic Glitching Guide
* The Zombielites Guide
I recently began talking with Scatcycle about getting the Cinematic Guide done. 

Once a guide has been completed, the idea is to make it "public" by putting it into the SGP Guides board and also adding it to our "Website Archives".  This is one of the things I am working to create now, and you can view an extremely rough version here in the games section of our (very heavily under construction and design) website.

Please note that the WIP boards are "members only".  Guests don't have access (a new change), under the assumption that if they cared enough to see the details of our projects then they probably should become a member!

Anyhow, THANK YOU for becoming a member!  It's a busy time and will only get busier!

Pulse Cloud:
Well, I borrowed my ODST disc to a friend (in exchange of Mass Effect 2) and it wont be long until we exchange back.
When that happens the first thing I'm gonna do is this.

Feel free to do it yourself so we can compare results after I do it. ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version