Halo ODST > SGP Task Force: Marty

Ideas on Musical Tones in Squidhenge

(1/7) > >>

nightcrafter27:
I've been mulling this idea over in my head for awhile, and need to get it out.

What if, when you walk through a specific pair of the Henge Coulombs, a musical tone is produced. BUT, if you walk through the wrong pair, the game logs "You fail, no more chances for this session!" This might explain how some people accidentally produce a tone, then can never re-prove it, probably because they immediately walked through the same pair.

My Proposition is this; Someone starts a new game, walks through a pair. No tone? Start an new game, start over. Hear a tone? Write the pair down, and start searching for the next tone, using the same method.

Any takers?

CIA391:
That's a good idea but saddly I can't do it at the moment.

twiztid42O:
Maybe its kinda like the IWHBYD skull in halo 3 if you F-up the ring sound sequence its f-ed and you have to start over

Pulse Cloud:
@nightcrafter: Why don't YOU do it? ;)
I don't have my copy of ODST so I can't do anything (and believe me, I really have something special to do)...

@everyone: HOW COME I'M THE ONLY ONE WHO'S NEVER HEARD ANYTHING - ANYTHING - WHEN JUMPING THROUGH HALO 3'S IWHBYD RINGS?!
AND NOW YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT THE SQUIDHENGE?! I'VE NEVER HEARD ANYTHING!!!!!!!

*random trash-collector guy sees me, adjusts pale green baseball cap, grabs magnum, aims, BAM!*

Scatcycle:
I didnt hear anything... but i was too busy watching the video lol.

And i have no access either. :(

Soon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version