Author Topic: Engineers and Stonehenge  (Read 27869 times)

ColdGlider

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • GruntsPajamas.com
Re: Engineers and Stonehenge
« Reply #60 on: November 26, 2009, 17:26:59 »
The first rule of the internet is even more true here.  For all discoveries made by all folk on these boards:

Pics or it didn't happen.

Apollo is quite right.  With the very notable exception of the GP, please treat the SGP as if you were conducting a science experiment or providing a Geometrical Proof.  Think "Dexter's Laboratory", but quieter.  You're wearing a lab jacket when you post here.  You're wearing your pajamas when you post in the GP.  Would you go to work in your pajamas (don't answer that.)  <--- But see?  We can still joke a little- even here!
::o:-:-:o:-:o:o:o:oo:oo:-:oooooo:o:ooooooo:ooo:oooo:-:oooooo:o:ooooooo::

Scatcycle

• SGP Moderator
  • swag
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 26, 2009, 20:37:48 »
well fine dont belive it but it happend. try it yourselve.
I feel it

Apollo Doom

• SGP Moderator
  • Lookin' out for pink balloons and cartoon faces
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 26, 2009, 21:06:53 »
Its not that we don't believe you sir. 

The problem is that we can't properly document or verify findings based solely on personal testimony.  SGP has done its best to maintain focus and establish credibility by being quite vigorous about testing theories.  Don't be discouraged by this, rather be encouraged that you're part of an organization that values material evidence and peer-review.

It makes verified discoveries just that much better!

EnigmaBiz

• Sphinx Grand Pharaoh
  • Sphinx Grand Pharaoh
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 04, 2009, 16:30:12 »
Well, I went to Stonehenge.

Legendary
all skulls on, even the blind skull.

Nothing happened.....urg :-[

Imppa

• SGP Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 04, 2009, 20:42:55 »
Well that was a surprise.
:D
Den glider in, Den glider in, Den glider in i mål igen...

EnigmaBiz

• Sphinx Grand Pharaoh
  • Sphinx Grand Pharaoh
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 04, 2009, 21:17:49 »
OH S&%T! I think I unlocked Frustration!! >:(

odst glitcher

• founder of the AR and zombie elites
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 23, 2009, 15:17:09 »
Ok. so I attepted to to gather dead Elites and get them to stonehenge, after about an hour I had gotten 5 dead Elites about 20% of the way to Stonehenge....naturally I gave up, since it would probably take me around 4 hour to complete. So I decided to get a Hunter to follow me to squidehenge, got em, killed him and nothing happened. In frustration I killed both Engineers, blow up my mongoose and span around till both of my weapons couldn't fire anymore. While spinning and blasting I noticed I was missing something.....The sad face was GONE! leaving only an empty Y glyph. So I quit out after realizing that nothing special had opened or magically appeared and decided to go into theater (1:06:05 worth of video and didnt really do anything till about 59:18 Urg...) Ok so before I get to the glyph, I noticed the the hunter's are aware of the monitor, I was board in monitor mode ( since my guy was beating down dead elites for an hour) so I went to where the Hunter's were resting, if you are around 30 feet away and zoom in on them their tentacles will rise. I did this several time to make sure that I was in fact triggering a response.....If nothing else its odd. Brutes nor Grunt's produced the same results. its weird because you are watching the "past" and to be able to trigger response that never originally took place...is exciting! what else can we trigger a reaction to?!?!!?  Ok so when I finally made it to the time line I was looking for awaited the sad glyph disappearance.... so that I could take the ground breaking photo.. It never went away..... in game it was gone ( the Hunter dead in the middle) I even took a picture of the Hunter in the middle and for some odd reason the Hunter didn't show up and the glyph did. I would post the picture...but it unfortunately does NOT prove anything nor does it support anything I have stated.

Oh well..... ::)

couldn`t you just nade them it made it faster for me and scat

yes i`m a necroposter....and i love it  8)
who are you and why are you looking at my profile

Scatcycle

• SGP Moderator
  • swag
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 23, 2009, 16:16:40 »
lol this thread isnt THAT old. but yeah just throw a nade behind elite and it goes flying in the direction your facing. its good for moving elites but if it backfires thats just more work.
I feel it