Author Topic: Exodus Checkpoint Bravo: Betraying Marines  (Read 1820 times)

Scatcycle

• SGP Moderator
  • swag
    • View Profile
Exodus Checkpoint Bravo: Betraying Marines
« on: April 08, 2011, 19:33:02 »
At checkpoint bravo, you are greeted by two falcons. If you get in these falcons, and then shoot enough marines, you will jump out of the falcon, have no weapon, and die in 3 seconds. You die no matter what. You are defaulted to the sprint AA.

When the marines turn on you, you eject, run around like a chicken with its head cut off, and mysteriously die. This has been seen by many people here before but I'll document it here.

I feel it

Imppa

• SGP Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Exodus Checkpoint Bravo: Betraying Marines
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2011, 11:06:04 »
I wonder if you could betray those marines you see on fly over the beaches, and then fall down with no weapon and die.
It wouldn't give us anything but cool pictures, though. Still, a find is always a find. ;)
Den glider in, Den glider in, Den glider in i mål igen...

Scatcycle

• SGP Moderator
  • swag
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2011, 15:08:03 »
I wonder if you could betray those marines you see on fly over the beaches, and then fall down with no weapon and die.
It wouldn't give us anything but cool pictures, though. Still, a find is always a find. ;)
I actually tried to do that, but accidently killed the civilians. Which glitched up the banshees. One dive into the water, and another hugged the falcon.
I feel it

Imppa

• SGP Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2011, 15:26:16 »
I actually tried to do that, but accidently killed the civilians. Which glitched up the banshees. One dive into the water, and another hugged the falcon.
Bu aren't you supposed to die right away when you kill a civilian? At least that's how it goes while on foot...???
Den glider in, Den glider in, Den glider in i mål igen...

Scatcycle

• SGP Moderator
  • swag
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2011, 15:30:59 »
Bu aren't you supposed to die right away when you kill a civilian? At least that's how it goes while on foot...???
Yeah, I did die, and then the falcon I was in became REALLY busted up, almost about to explode. Then the banshees went crazy.
I feel it

Nader

• ¿ɯsɐ ʎɯ ʞuıן ʎןpuıʞ noʎ pןnoʍ
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2011, 01:47:29 »
I just have to say the pics of my spartan lady are great

Vandal

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2011, 22:44:44 »
I guess I have some good news for all then, I downloaded a film which I still have and it's of someone doing this but somehow surviving, I might be able to put it on my fileshare.

Also you can shoot the marines on the landing pad and fall to your death, but I've never done it on the beach
Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.

When Russian troops got into Berlin in WWII whenever the street they were going down was barricaded, it took them 2 hours and 15 minutes to get through, 2 hours laughing hysterically and 15 minutes tearing the barricade down.