Halo Reach > Work-In-Progress (Halo: Reach)

Announcements

(1/1)

ColdGlider:
This is a thread for general announcements regarding Reach Work-In-Progress, and your comments regarding them.

Let me start by announcing that I have done some clean-up here, and also on our home site.  I moved some of the threads out of WIP and into General Discussion (most notably, the analaysis of the data pads).  I'm trying to keep the threads in here limited to content-creation rather than ongoing discussion.  Just a thought.

I have created a sub-board here for Web Content Drafts.  The HTML messages that drive the drafts of web content for Reach are stored in there.  This was done to keep things clean.  If you don't want to help author web content, then you never have to see any of those posts!

By reading your messages here, I can see that they days of preserving spoilers are mostly at an end.  People want the info that's out there and they want to focus on a) interpreting what's found  b) finding more.

So I think we can stop hiding content now.  That's just my opinion.  I can create a Reach board for "Non-Spoilers" if you think we need it.  Please reply and weigh in on this.

An SGP list of all known easter eggs is now on our site here and is linked to from our home page.  As you can see, it needs a heck of a lot of work.  Well you know what I'm gonna say next:  the message containing the HTML is here and anyone can edit it to create the next update!

Web Guides work much the same as our old forum guides.  We work on a draft, then we publish it.  A big difference is that I can now give permisssion to SGP members to handle the publishing part. 

That's all for now (I think).  Reply!

Imppa:
If someone has not finished the campaing in a week, he/she shall be counted as a noob and may not enter...

>>> ;) -scat

:P
I think we can go all-out with spoilers.

Phantasm 08:
We're waiting on scat now.  He SHOULD be getting his 'asm on and playing the campaign tonight, but I haven't seen him get on yet  >:(

Scatcycle:

--- Quote from: Phantasm 08 on September 24, 2010, 21:38:59 ---We're waiting on scat now.  He SHOULD be getting his 'asm on and playing the campaign tonight, but I haven't seen him get on yet  >:(

--- End quote ---
Playing tonight! Going all nighter! (may play with a friend earlier)

BTW: I like the fact that you can only quote in this thread. xD

ColdGlider:
There were some forum permission issues that were preventing people from editing the Web Content messages.  I addressed these yesterday.  If you still cannot edit the HTML messages and want to, please let me know so that I can grant you permission.

So far, the following users have the ability:

Pulse Cloud
Imppa
Ark
Scatcycle
Nightcrafter
Phantasm

Again- let me know if you want to be added.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version