Author Topic: Re: SGP: Feature - Image Gallery  (Read 2850 times)

Omeganuepsilon

• View Profile
Re: SGP: Feature - Image Gallery
« on: October 05, 2009, 23:52:52 »
Will post the printable version next.

These aren't "my" maps, just an amalgmation(howeveryouspellit) of the best I've found, plus a printable (with color version).  Figured a test post would work, because I hate upload sites myself.  Feel free to post or edit or use wherever.

Shrunk down in "quality" to fit forum post requirements, I think. 

I did add in sector 2, from what I can tell it's the same as sector 6 but rotated(which is how I put it in), and then shifted the colors so people would understand it's not "walkable"...and of course, the outer edges are from different versions of the map(not the sectorized one), just in case they're needed.  The only problem will lie in seams, as I couldn't get the scales of the different maps exactly right, but they're close.

Omeganuepsilon

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2009, 23:53:50 »
I hope the detail isn't too low on these, it didn't look much different in photoshop when I lowered quality..

Kenji

• SGP Moderator
  • Living life slowly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2009, 01:28:31 »
amazing... whats the "x" for? Not to bug you too much though... is it possible to have more of the grey areas on the map? just in case I find something and want to mark it up some...

about the message you sent... great idea. Im going to point out that wehn playing data hive this morning and coming out on the surface in district one... I was looking around the map and noticed that it was all grey (duh) except the vicinity and the highway (duh)... and the area just in front of the ONI alpha site! why it is colored in is beyond me but if I could either get out of the map and make it over there or have someone else do it and save a video that would be awesome! I urge you to play the mission and look at the map when you get there to see waht im talking about.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2009, 01:36:39 by Kenji Hiamoto »
...this coffee sucks.

Omeganuepsilon

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2009, 01:48:00 »
The x was an audio location, and I missed erasing it.

I can't get any screen caps by the way, so that's the best I can do.   If someone has some good image cap hardware or a good digital camera, I could re-work the image, or start from scratch easily enough.

thebraino

• SGP Moderator
  • The info you came here for is on that side... --->
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2009, 01:53:07 »
Having another person who can take .psd's will be nice...
Starting from scratch sucks...just letting you know, lol. I had to take over 50 pics to get mine together: the map's 3D
« Last Edit: October 13, 2009, 02:31:38 by thebraino »