Halo 4 > Halo 4 General Discussion

Debating the Merit of Halo 4

<< < (3/4) > >>

Imppa:
I'm only 2 levels in, and, well, it seems quite nice! Graphics look great, but it is true that the Warthog has the sounds of an RC car..-.- So far it's just different, not bad. I think. :P

Scatcycle:
My TV's bass frequencies were off the chart for some reason, so that stuff was on my end. Turns out I had played almost all of the MW2 campaign, so yesterday when I hit "Resume Campaign" I beat it within the hour. Spoilers for both endings, Halo 4 and MW2: I consider the endings to be the same thing. Crawl your way to the enemy and press a final button to activate a cinematic where you kill them. But damn, I actually liked MW2's. It just seemed awesome. Halo 4's felt extremely cheesy. Especially since the Didact could have killed chief easily. Sure, he can't laser chief to death because of some blasphemy angel gift, but he can chuck him off the cliff. But no. Gotta give Chief the time to pick up a grenade and stick it in you. In my opinion, in the Halo universe, that just wouldn't have happened. All the other endings seem logical to me. But this one I just can't see. The outrageousnous of surviving a point blank nuke and the most important character allowing himself to die so easily isn't Halo.

I couldn't find any highlight function in this BBC palette so I used HTML. Annnd that didn't work. If you haven't completed Halo 4 or MW2 and plan to, just don't try to read what it says.

ColdGlider:
Congratulations, Night!   And how are you faring, Imppa?

You guys ready to rock online?  When is a good time?

nightcrafter27:
It's summer for me, so I'll be online quite a bit :) Can anyone explain to me how 343's matchmaking system makes any sense at all? I have been in a FFA Slayer match with a SR109 and someone in their first game. Hardly seems fair at all.

Scatcycle:
i may be mistaken, but I think it is actually SR1 09. SPartan 1 who is level 9. I had the same confusion for a bit.

On xbox, excuse errors.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version