Halo ODST > SGP Task Force: Arkive

SGP: Feature - Image Gallery

<< < (2/8) > >>

ColdGlider:
...probably not as much exercise as I have shuttling my DVD+Rs between my home theater and my computer room and back again... but any exercise is good exercise when you're in full Couch Potato Easter Egg Hunt Mode!

Thanks in advance for you help, and yes... I will make sure everyone gets full cred for their work.  I wouldn't have it any other way.

Kenji:
there is a brute and two engineers in the way...
I have a feeling that something might have something to do with the engineers...
plus the brute is trying awful hard to stay within their influence... It's annoying.

EDIT: I just watched the video where I found it but I couldn't see it... I think it has something to do with how long your there... so I'm gonna play it one more time in regular speed... I'll get back to you on this in 12 minutes and 53 seconds...

Kenji:
I got it!
Here is the pic!
http://www.bungie.net/Online/Halo3UserContentDetails.aspx?h3fileid=96417160
It might very well be time based... btw the brute and his engineers are still alive at this point... and shooting at me...
Feel free to add the pic to the data base this one was taken in district four... checking dares crash site now...

EDIT: I got to district five and confirmed that it's just a banner... for now. Here's the pic.
http://www.bungie.net/Online/Halo3UserContentDetails.aspx?h3fileid=96423118

ColdGlider:
Great photos, Kenji!  Sorry my reply has taken so long... I was off working on our image gallery.  I now have a spot to add your SuperTri photo. 

Congratulations on being the third person ever to confirm finding the Super TriGlyph!

SGP is rockin'!  We're actually way ahead of the Bungie Forum atm (healthy competition is good, right?)  ;P

Sqweryl:
Then again, the Bungie Forum really isn't much to compare to. :) If you need a fourth person for confirmation, I'd be happy to get a screenshot, unless you think 3 sources are enough.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version